[Cs5500] All the best for the future

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Mon Dec 12 22:59:39 EST 2011

Thank you Haoran.
You are probably the best developer of us all, yet so humble and modest
about it !
You had always been there for anyone who needed help and never hesitated
for a moment to do any work that was  thrown your way.
A complete cool-headed and grounded person, you are a delight to have in
any team. I have always been awed and inspired by your dedication and
sincerity at work.
Wish you all success in all your future endeavors !

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Haoran Wu <haoran at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thank you all. I know for some of you MSD was the last course, and I hope:
>
> Madhu, Srinivas, Ashish, Mohinish, Jessic, you guys will do well in your
> future work...
>
> Yuncheng, Karan, Sandeep, I am sure you guys continue giving your effect
> in Coop,
> I will see you in next Fall...
>
> Tuba, Nanday, you guys are my best team mate, enjoy your vocation...
>
> And Thank you again, Prof.Karl and Ahmed.
>
> Keep in touch.
>
> Regards
> Haoran

 Thanks