[Cs5500] Improved UI design

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 2 10:26:07 EST 2011

Hello class.

Our user acceptance testing is over. We have failed in one aspect of our
user interface design as described below.

In the remaining week we need to improve this interface to make it very
simple.
I propose that we implement option A described below.

I would like to make Srinivas the designer and implementor of this
interface change.
Is this ok with you? It involves writing scripts that automate the
registration process.
Maybe Karan can assign someone from team navi to help.

Send me a plan today.

-- Karl