[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Reg: Warm Up Tournaments held on Nov 25th

Michael S. May mikemay at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 28 19:22:53 EST 2011

>From Previous Email by Dave:

Follow up:

I think I found the problem.  You need to literally put in "./Playgroundconfig/hsrDomain.txt" not just a path to the file.

>      } else if (argArr[6].equals("./Playgroundconfig/hsrDomain.txt")) {
>         HSRConfig domainConfig = HSRConfig.parse(new FileReader(
>             argArr[6]));
>         cfg = new Config(scgConfig, domainConfig);

This means if you're running from the bin folder, you should copy the Playgroundconfig folder to the bin folder first.

-Dave

Michael May
College of Computer and Information Science
Northeastern University