[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Reg: Warm Up Tournaments held on Nov 25th

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 28 10:26:55 EST 2011

Hi Greg:

I see. Please don't hard-wire those constants in your avatar. Take them
from the config object so that your avatar will be a happy in any
playground.

It was reasonable to set max proposals to 1 because in MMG there is
basically one
optimum claim. Why should the avatars make the same claim 5 times?

-- Karl