[Cs5500] kick reason

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 25 20:31:26 EST 2011

Hi Tuba:

there is a reason why you did it your way: It became easier to work with
Eclipse ?!

But a general rule to follow when you use a code generator is to never edit
generated code.

When you do the work with Karan, it will be necessary to regenerate your
classes because you changed the language.

Maybe you want to use AspectJ introductions to add the new methods to the
generated classes. Then you need to compile
your code with AspectJ instead of Java. But Eclipse has good support for
that.

Would compiling with AspectJ make it easier to use Eclipse? The syntax is
simple:  A.f(B b){ ... } adds an additional method f to class A.

-- Karl