[Cs5500] tournament plan

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Nov 21 10:15:15 EST 2011

Your avatars will get a fair evaluation in a tournament.

In no way will your grade be affected negatively by problems in SCG
Court and the playground definitions.
Any such issues will be compensated for.

The tournaments we had so far, although not perfect, have fostered
lots of fruitful discussions and learning about algorithms:
Is this the "right" algorithm (valid, scoring, quality).
Is this algorithm correct? optimum? efficient? How can I test it?

I apologize for the delay with running tournaments.

-- Karl

THE TOURNAMENTS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED BECAUSE
OF REPAIRS BEING DONE TO THE PLAYGROUNDS AND SCG COURT.

THEY WILL RESUME SOON. GET YOUR AVATARS READY.