[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Playgrounds HSR and MMG under attack

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Nov 19 23:01:00 EST 2011

Hi Greg:

you have refuted the professor. I claimed that for all inputs the
valid function properly checks for valid decision trees but you give
an input which refutes my claim. Matthew Strax-Haber was the first to
alert me that there is a bug crawling around in the playground.

You said you implemented a fast and correct valid method that you used
to test that all your decision trees for up to 1000 rungs are valid.
Please send it to me privately.

-- Karl