[Cs5500] Task List

karan bhat bhat.r.karan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:31:16 EST 2011

Hello Professor,

Sending you the Task List our graduate class is currently working on. The
list is in *prioritized *order.

*1. HSR valid function analysis*: Madhu Karan Haoran   / Ravi*

2. Agreement Protocol*: Srinivas,Mohinish (with Ahmed's help)

*3. MMG Playground Issues and Testing* : Karan / Ravi

*4. Generalized BFS changes* : Aasish and Jessica

*5. Persistent Playground* : Haoran and Laio

*6. Community Auditor* : Tuba and Nanda

*7. Server Client Design Change* : Mohinish*

**8. Junit test Case Generator* : Sandeep

As per your previous mail regarding the urgent task list , Madhu , Haoran
and Ravi have come up with a fix for HSR valid function, once finalized the
new Software will be forwarded to the undergrads. We will be mailing you
with the details.

Thanks,
Karan Bhat