[Cs5500] MMG

Haoran Wu haoran at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 22:19:54 EST 2011

Hi Karan,

The attachment is the SCG only have MMG playground. I am not sure how you gonna give them to undergrad,
so the package will have mmg and SCG(src and bin).

Changes here:
1.Valid function return value change to boolean:
changes involved in MMGInstance, InstanceI,BinaryGame.

2.proposedClaimMustBeNew flag:
changes involved in BinaryGame.
This flag is not been used for any playgrounds.
So for mmg, I am directly not update the forbiddenClaims.

3.Changes in SCGConfig and PlayerMain:
changes involve in SCGConfig
The default config issue is still there, so quick way is
make changes in SCGConfig.

4.Others:
This package also include the changes we make today:
smartHistory showing reputation changes even when an avatar is kicked out;
avatar will not be kickout by tournament.

It has been run test tournament three times. But I still want you to test it before giving to undergrad.
specifically we should make our baby avatar clearly to them.

Regards
Haoran