[Cs5500] Testing current version of Generic SCG - Important !!

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:01:27 EST 2011

Good Morning Everyone !

Based on Sandeep's suggestion, I have now generated the bin directory also
and committed it on to the GenericSCG TeamNavi's branch. The other change
is the improved error message for "invalid protocol responses". The
statement now says the number of responses expected and the actual number
of responses.
Please can Liao or Karan merge it with the main branch?
People who are working on the kick-out issue could then check out the
current version, make their changes and check it in back.
Srinivas, once these changes are done, could you please update this current
version on the server and run some tournaments yourself just to double
check everything is working fine? We don't want to take chances this time.

 Thanks
- Madhu