[Cs5500] Testing current version of Generic SCG - Important !!

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 02:01:51 EST 2011

Hi Sandeep,

Could you please share the result of testing? One of the recent fix from
Haoran and Mohinish was to make sure the avatars are* just kicked out from
a binary game. But not the entire tournament.*

Please send us a copy of smart history showing the fix was indeed the right
one and dint cause any negative impacts.

This is very important for today's tournament.

Thanks,
Srinivas

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Sandeep Upendra Kamath <
kamath.s at husky.neu.edu> wrote:

> Hii Madhu,
>
> I will look into it. Have already started testing it. Will let you know
> the results soon.
>
> Let me know if you need anything else.
>
> Regards,
> Sandeep Kamath