[Cs5500] SOURCE FORGE - TEAM DEXTER AND TEAM KNIGHTS

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Sun Nov 13 18:11:41 EST 2011

Hi,

*This message goes out to team dexters and team knights*. I and vincent are
planning to put up your work on sourceforge. I am assuming that you guys
are still not familiar with it. Please email me the latest version of your
work. Do not send it on the mailing list as the mail might be blocked for
approval. You can send it to me on my gmail id :
sandeepupendrakamath at gmail.com . We have created branches for your
respective works on sourceforge. We shall put up your folders in your
respective branches.

I will contact you if i need any assistance from you.

Regards,
Sandeep Kamath