[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Warmup Tournament - 10pm tonight

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Sat Nov 12 13:53:34 EST 2011

Hello Dennis,

I actually checked the .beh file and found some inconsistencies with the
generated files.
I will fix this and release the version. Thank you for pointing this out.

The other exception you were talking about, is actually a bug we found
earlier and had fixed it in Thursday's release.
Although it has nothing to do with the avatar's files, when you run local
tournaments using your previous GenericSCG package, there are chances it
would throw this exception. I am sure you would not have seen this
exception thrown during the warmup tournaments.
Anyways I will double check that this issue has been fixed in the latest
version. We will also clean up the bin directory so you could generate your
own executables from the source files we sent.
As to the issues with ant, Srinivas would be the best person to answer you.
Would it help if I sent the list of files we had updated, so you could make
a decision about using your previous version, or the latest version?

--
 Thanks
- Madhu