[Cs5500] Warmup Tournament - 10pm tonight

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 19:44:31 EST 2011

Since we are running the same version, the details of avatars that
signed-up yesterday are still available.
So you need not sign-up with new id's.
However you would need to register for tonight's tournament.
If anyone wants his/her team's name to be removed or would like to add an
additional instance of your avatar, you are welcome to sign up and I will
approve your request.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu