[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] Number of games per avatar differs

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 18:14:14 EST 2011

I second Haoran's suggestion, it is sensible.
The other avatar does not gain points because it did not use any of its
intelligence to kick the avatar out.

But we may have to check one condition - the avatars that is kicked out
does not come back and ruin the playground by passing null values or fair
values. I say this because some of these "kicking" conditions are checked
as part of the catch block when exceptions are generated.

 Thanks
- Madhu