[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Fwd: Request Function problem

James Antonius antonius.j at husky.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 15:05:22 EST 2011

Hmm... At first I thought the problem was on my avatar side, but why it
still gave the same problem when I used the same "provide" function that
the BabyAvatar used (I copied the same provide function that the BabyAvatar
has)?

For example, the provide function that I copied from BabyAvatar:

/** providing instance - in HSR this is trivial as the instanceSet is
singleton**/
public InstanceI provide(Claim claimToBeProvided){
HSRInstanceSet hsrInstanceSet = (HSRInstanceSet)
claimToBeProvided.getInstanceSet();
HSRInstance hsrInstance = new
HSRInstance(hsrInstanceSet.getSingleton().getN(),
hsrInstanceSet.getSingleton().getK());
return hsrInstance;
}

But my avatar still didn't respond when the provide function was requested.

Thanks,

James Antonius