[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Number of games per avatar differs

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 05:05:39 EST 2011

Hi David:

There is no difference.

There are two kinds of "punishment" behavior in SCG: for bad scientific
behavior you lose reputation
and for really bad scientific behavior, you get kicked out.

Bad scientific behavior is, e.g., not defending your claims.
Really bad scientific behavior is, e.g., to provide a solution that is NOT
valid for the given instance. The valid predicate is defined in the
playground definition.

Thank you for all your great emails.

-- Karl