[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Request Function problem

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 06:21:01 EST 2011

Hi James and Andrew:

Thank you for the bug reports. I passed them on to the graduate students
and they will be addressed.

Based on the input from the undergraduate class,
we have started a community auditor project that mines the smart histories
for any violations of game rules such as the ones you pointed out:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/maintenance/community-auditor/auditor

We will use this auditor as a regression test tool to verify that after a
maintenance task merge into the stable branch, the system still follows
all the rules.

Please keep reporting any odd behavior until the community auditor has been
implemented.

-- Karl