[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] Request Function problem

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 11 06:07:45 EST 2011

Hello class:

the tournament last night indicates that SCG Court, thanks to your efforts,
is much healthier now. I would like to thank the current management team:
Madhu and Sandeep, and all their supporters, for properly integrating all
the bug fixes
and for handling the communication with the users.

There are still histories that are puzzles: see the messages below.

Please can Madhu and Karan compose a message to the undergraduate class
explaining at a high level what kind of problems you had to solve to repair
strengthening. The IdentityHashMap is one issue.

Do we need a new release for the warm-up tournament tonight? A release that
repairs the problem below?

-- Karl