[Cs5500] [Cs4800] Number of games per avatar differs

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Thu Nov 10 23:10:34 EST 2011

David,
It is possible that some avatar may have been kicked out in the midst of
the tournament.
As a result, 5150 may not have been able to compete with that avatar, while
you may have.
This is a possibility.
I still have to look through the files to see who was kicked out and when.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM, David Richards <dirich at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Why is it that the number of games differs per avatar?  For example, in
> the last
> tournament my dirich avatar played 21 games winning or tying all of them
> for
> a total of 63 points.  However, 5150 only got to play 20 games, winning or
> tying all of them for a total of only 60 points.
>
> Shouldn't each avatar play the same number of games?
>
> -David Richards

- Madhu Murali

--
- Madhu Murali