[Cs5500] Generalized BFS Playground

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 8 08:05:43 EST 2011

Hi Jessica and Ashish:

thank you for the presentation last night.

We really need a throughly testes Generalized BFS playground asap. The
issues that the undergraduates found and that we discovered last night in
the code, also exist in your playground.

It would be very helpful if you two implement all those issues
independently for your playground.
Then we can compare the two solutions and take the better one doing a merge
using svn. Please get ready to run a tournament with baby and teacher
avatar before 5pm today.

You have been working on the playground for an extended period. Many issues
apply already to the simple BFS playground.

Our users are waiting for a correctly working playground.