[Cs5500] Fwd: [Cs4800] On illegal protocol requests

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 8 06:10:20 EST 2011

For the tournament tonight we need an improved SCGCourt and HSR playground.

1. Config object must be created from playground config file and used
during tournament (see code review last night).
2. Improved baby avatar (only one protocol).
3. Ordering issue in smart history resolved.
4. Ant other feedback we got.
5. Working teacher avatar and baby avatar running in competition.
6. Improved baby avatar documentation.
7. Improved error message: is it a time-out or not? Or did the avatar reply
not parse? Madhu analyzed this.

Sandeep is the manager to organize this sprint.
Most of the work is done and needs to be merged into the
undergraduate SCGCourt branch.
I think team Navi and Srinivas need to do the merge but Sandeep is closer
to where the rubber meats the road!

New release needs to be ready and tested by 5 pm.

-- Karl