[Cs5500] teacher avatar

liao yuncheng liaoyuncheng at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:14:34 EDT 2011

Hi Professor,

I've append a new section in the PROJ_ROOT/doc/Avatar Designer Guide
for Algorithms.docx, briefly explained the steps to use svn and ticket
system in our sourceforge repo. please check it out.

I think it is necessary to post all these infomation in the discussion
board so that everyone can see.

Best wishes,
Vincent