[Cs5500] Generalized BFS playground / next set of competitions

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:41:29 EDT 2011

My undergraduates enjoy working on their avatars and they already asked for
more
competitions.One of them said that he is much more engaged with the class
now that
he can write an avatar to show his skills.

The next one will be the generalized BFS competition where the claims are
of the form k(c).

Please can Ashish and Jessie get the generalized playground ready very soon?
If there are lots of bottlenecks, should we use k(1) instead? I understand
that the k(1) playground
is already working with the teaching avatar.