[Cs5500] strengthening

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:51:43 EDT 2011

I agree with Madhu that we had minimum strengthening to force steady
progress.
But that breaks down when we get close to the optimum.

Let's set minimum strengthening to 0.00000000001 (10^-10) in the
configuration file.
This is a reasonable compromise but will allow avatars to be lazy. But they
don't gain
reputation when they do that.

-- Karl