[Cs5500] the svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/genericscg/code-0/

liao yuncheng liaoyuncheng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 03:08:42 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I've set up the svn repo in sourceforge using my account as a temporal
solution for the svn requirement,

the SCG_W_Teacher is in
svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/genericscg/code-0/SCG_W_Teacher

you can run command
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/genericscg/code-0/SCG_W_Teacher
to check it out

to update it, you need to register a sourceforge account and let me
authorized you as a developer.

further down the road, professor can set up an account and put our
source code in it.

Hope this help to solve the urgent task.

if there is any problem with, contact me immediately.

Yuncheng Liao