[Cs5500] Source Code

Tugba Koc tkoc at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 3 01:06:44 EDT 2011

Hi Prof.,

I tried to run the software according to the user guide. First I got an exception because I directly uploaded the GenericSCG folder to the CCIS machine without compiling it on Eclipse because it is not mentioned in User Guide and I missed that part, it could be better to add this info to the user guide if they will not have GenericSCG with a filled bin directory. After I compiled the GenericSCG on Eclipse I uploaded it again to the college machine and tried to run it again but I got the same exception again while building and running admin (step 2).

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 1/3/0RC2/jar
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 1.3.0RC2.jar
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
Could not find the main class: 1.3.0RC2.jar. Program will exit.

Tuba