[Cs5500] strengthening

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Thu Nov 3 00:27:10 EDT 2011

Haoran,

Ideally, you could strengthen by any value, but using this expression
"claim.getQuality() - scg_cfg.getMinStrengthening()" lets the avatars learn
by improving the quality in small increments, and also prevents them from
strengthening with an invalid quality. I believe this could be the idea
behind having this expression to calculate quality.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:53 PM, Haoran Wu <haoran at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> For MinStrengthening problem, can we directly change the
> DEFAULT_SCG_CONFIG in SCGConfig, and make
> minStrengthening: 0.
>
> And we should tell undergrad, when generate Strengthening object, we are
> passing a double variable as
> argument(which is newQuality of claim), not limit to "claim.getQuality() -
> scg_cfg.getMinStrengthening()".
>
> Do you guys think it works?
>
> Regards
> Haoran