[Cs5500] Fwd: Source Code

Srinivas N Jay srinivasnjay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:46:39 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Srinivas N Jay <srinivasnjay at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: Source Code
To: Karl Lieberherr <lieber at ccs.neu.edu>

Hi Professor,

To make it clear to all the teams, there are two problems here:

1. DemeterF throwing errors when I try to generate .java files using .beh,
.cd files
    - For this according to hoaron's suggestion, I will debug
    - why team Navi successfully ran all 4 tournaments? - according to
Karen, they just ran the given code. Neither they changed the code to use
one protocol nor they generated .java using demeterF. So they might have
not faced these problems.

2. HSR Teacher avatar code uses both ForAllExists and EsistsForAll. But it
should only use one protocol, i.e., ForAllExistsMin.
   - Professor believes somebody might have done changes. If so, we need
the latest code.

Thanks,
Srinivas

srinivasnjay at gmail.com