[Cs5500] Source Code

Haoran Wu haoran at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Nov 2 19:53:48 EDT 2011

Hi Srinivas,

As you mentioned to me, the problem is when using the demeterf to generate the java code, it throws many exception like ParseException. While generating BFS's code, we also come out with this problem. But even it throws such exceptions, the
code still will work properly.

To make sure about this, I also talk with Ashish. We think that it will be OK. Please try to use the code generated by demeterf
to run tournament. Let us know if it works.

Regards
Haoran