[Cs5500] Delivering Software to Undergraduate Class

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 1 21:47:51 EDT 2011

Hi Haoran:

they are pretty printing commands explained here:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterF/java-src/DemeterF/edu/neu/ccs/demeterf/demfgen/demfgen.cd

Syntax = AddSpace | AddTab | AddLine | AddReturn | Plus | Minus |
AddToken | TheEOF.
AddSpace = "*s".
AddTab = "*t".
AddLine = "*l".
AddReturn = "*r".
Plus = "+".
Minus = "-".
AddToken = <str> String.
TheEOF = "EOF".

+ indents and - unindents.

I leave it up to team Navi to use Google Open Source.
Our project is Open Source.

-- Karl