[Cs5500] Delivering Software to Undergraduate Class

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 1 20:57:12 EDT 2011

Hello Team Navi:

what is the best way to deliver the software? These are the requirements:

1. They can browse the software on the web, EXCEPT the teaching avatars.
They can browse the playground classes as well as the SCG Court classes.

2. They can access the paths as described in your document.

3. They can run tournaments.

4. They have the JavaDoc for the playground.

5. They have the baby avatar as well as the template prepared by
     Srinivas.

Can we give them in
~/.www/courses/se-courses/cs5500/f11/project-page/algorithms

a zip file with the code

and a directory with code to browse.

-- Karl