[Cs5500] [Cs4800] hw 6

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 31 05:43:39 EDT 2011

Hi Matthew:

I have opened Assignment 6 for today and Assignment 6 second part for
Wednesday.
Submit your program as a zip file (no executable or compiled code,  only
documentation, source code, test cases and their output and instructions
how to compile and run).

You should submit an adequate number of test cases. Note that the
competitions that we will have
will generate a huge benchmark of test cases created by the avatars of your
peers.

-- Karl