[Cs5500] BFS update

Sandeep Upendra Kamath kamath.s at husky.neu.edu
Fri Oct 28 15:47:41 EDT 2011

Hi Shrinivas,

I have cleaned up the HSRclever avatar template.I have made changes based on
the conversation we had yesterday night. I am still  uncertain what the
oppose
function should do when N > 2000 and when an exception is caused. I have
made the changes the way you asked me to. But i should let you know that
when
N> 2000 since we are returning null as our oppose action it will throw a
null pointer
exception. When the exception is caused in the function  it will just print
the stack
trace and abruptly end the game. Let me know what you think of it.

Regards,
Sandeep Kamath