[Cs5500] Ticket: Name Flipping in Smart History

karan at ccs.neu.edu karan at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Oct 26 03:48:58 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have given a small fix for the Name Flipping Ticket raised. This Fix is a Temporary Fix. The permanent fix points to a small Implementation  flaw. I have attached the newly generated/fixed Smart History file and history file before the FIX (Previous_ karan vs root), If any one of you can have a look at this file and let me know if it reads consistent with our understanding and that there is no name flipping.

For the attached history files KARAN is the CLEVER avatar and ROOT is the BABY avatar. KARAN makes claims starting from 0.1 in increments of 0.001 and baby avatar just makes random claims.

Please let me know if this works for us, we can close
one ticket after confirming this fix with Professor.

Thanks,
Karan Bhat