[Cs5500] ArrayIndexOutofBounds Exception solved - thanks to Ahmed !

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Sat Oct 22 19:32:10 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

          After implementing Ahmed's proposal for solving
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception, the system is now working fine, when
ProposedClaimMustBeNew is set to true/false for MMG playgrounds.
           I have attached the document that details the proposal provided
by Ahmed and the subsequent changes I have made to the classes.
           I have tested this change on a bunch of scenarios. However I'd
appreciate it, if someone came forward to test the MMG playground with more
scenarios, using this configuration parameter.
           I shall send the updated version of the MMG playground to the
person/team who wishes to test the changes.
           Again, thanks to Ahmed for the simple solution, that has now put
weeks of uncertainty to rest.

--
 Thanks
- Madhu