[Cs5500] Urgent SCG Court Maintenance task

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 20 22:23:53 EDT 2011

Here is the rest of the feedback:

The Guide gives the students useful information how to write an avatar.
What is missing:

What kind of checks will be applied to the objects the avatars produce.
E.g. point to the implementation of belongsTo. The avatar developers
are programmers so they can read the belongsTo method, etc.

Explain the classes that appear in the interface of the four methods.
Just give them the Java class definitions.

3.1 should be introduced with:
Defending one's own claims
and refuting or strengthening
other's claims wins reputation.
Then give the details.

Change the interface:
InstanceI provide(Claim claimToBeProvided) to
InstanceI provide(Claim claimUsed)

-- Karl