[Cs5500] BFS TOURNAMENT UPDATE

Ashish Joshi joshi.as at husky.neu.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:08:44 EDT 2011

hey sandeep,
While we have the plaground, the baby avatar and most part of the teacher
ready
we are still encountering some trouble running the trouble with running the
tournament
teamdexter will coordinate it with teamknight to get it up and running
We'll let u know if we are stuck some place

Cheers
Ashish Joshi