[Cs5500] Using Trac

Haoran Wu haoran at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 6 19:54:19 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Since our trac system is already stetted up, we can upload our code to our svn.
Using SVN command or SVN client to do that. Again every team's svn path is
trac.ccs.neu.edu/scgcourtf11/$$$       replace the $$$ with the team's name(e.g. Ours is Knight)

Once we have upload the code, we can also browse our code through browser:
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/scgcourtf11/browser/SCGCourt
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/trac/scgcourtf11/browser/$$$   replace the $$$ with the team's name
https://trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/scgcourtf11/$$$  replace the $$$ with the team's name

Some basic Svn command:
svnadmin create [path]     #create a svn workshop
svn co trac.ccs.neu.edu/svn/scgcourtf11/$$$ or svn checkout url   #to Check out a working copy from a repository.
svn add ... # add the file to svn
svn ci -m [message] or svn commit -m [message] #Send changes from your working copy to the repository.
                                               #message is the specify log message

Also when we login the trac system, we can write the wiki information page for our project.

Good day
Haoran