[Cs5500] Questions on Homework3

Madhuvanthi Balasubramanian balasubramanian.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Sep 30 19:56:40 EDT 2011

Professor,

           Are we supposed to write test cases and find bugs in the
components we have chosen to maintain?
           We looked at the test cases developed by the Spring team and we
see test cases for csp, hsr and some generic files such as tournament,web
etc.
           So we are now confused as to what part of the SCG package we are
supposed to develop testcases for.
           Is it just the SCG admin and the MMG directory or all directories
such as game/ , history, , exceptions/ etc.. ?

           For part 2 of the assignment, are we supposed to turn in the
pseudocode or the playground definitions?

--
 Thanks
- Madhu