[Cs5500] Decision Making in Software Projects

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:17:01 EDT 2011

I asked Ahmed about how we can improve SCG Court to make it more web-friendly.
This is an issue that the Spartan's will address but the entire class
should be aware of this issue and contribute to the discussion that leads
to a decision that the Spartan's will implement.

Use chapter 12, Rationale Management for help with this process.

We will start this discussion in class on Monday. The Spartan's should be ready
to be discussion leaders.

-- Karl