[Cs5500] Discussion at 5pm today.

karan at ccs.neu.edu karan at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:41:12 EDT 2011

Hi All,

As mentioned in Madhu's previous mail I am forwarding you the SCGGeneric package . Please extract and Upload the contents onto any ccis server and
run your client avatars. Since the game is scheduled to run at 6.00pm today, we will be having a discussion on how to run your respective clients today 5.00pm at WVH 3rd or 4th floor (as per availability). If your team is not aware how to participate/run your avatar, At least 1 team member attending this session will be helpful.
Also, out of 4 teams one team has not signed up yet. please do this at your earliest.

Thanks,
Karan Bhat