[Cs5500] Fwd: Law of Demeter still going strong

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:56:40 EDT 2011

We will talk about DemeterF tonight. A grandfather or grandmother of DemeterF
is the Law of Demeter which is used by numerous companies, including Google.

-- Karl

Subject: Law of Demeter still going strong
To: lieber at ccs.neu.edu

Karl,

It has been a long time since we talked.

I was just reminded of you.  I work at Google now, where there is a
home-brew "testing on the toilet" series of one page pieces of coding
or testing advice posted so you can read them as you answer the call
of nature.

They change every week, and the new one is the Law of Demeter!

John