[Cs5500] SCG User guide

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:05:00 EDT 2011

Hi Anush:

Excellent work on the User Guide. What I read so far is done with
great care to make it easy for the play ground designer and for
signing up avatars.

I had one question: why does valid return a double? What is the
rationale? A boolean would be the most
appropriate return type?

All of the class work will find a permanent hom in
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/SCG/

Please put your names but no private information (like social security
numbers)  into your work products.

I was looking for your requirements document but could not get it from

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/msd-documentation/msd-documentation/doc/Requirements%20for%20SCG%20Courts.doc

where is it now?

See you all tonight at 6pm.

-- Karl