[Cs5500] Regarding Current issues with tonights tournament

Paarth Chothani chothani.p at husky.neu.edu
Tue Apr 19 22:23:43 EDT 2011

Hello All,

The issue was that everyone did not run their avatar from the ccis servers.
So the avatars were not able to ping the server at all. Other small issues
that came up because of the socket exception will be fixed soon so that
everything runs fine for tomorrow's tournament. In case if we wanna run
tournament now by running avatars on ccis servers, I am attaching jar file
for running player. Run this jar file with this command *java -jar
GenericSCG arguments  *(arguments refer to the arguments for running the
player). Everyone please run this jar file from the ccis servers.

--
Sincerely,
Paarth Chothani

Northeastern University.