[Cs5500] Tournament on Wednesday on CCIS machines

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:01:51 EDT 2011

Good catch, sorry about that, the updated config is below (this doesn't
crash the baby avatars):

scg_config[
domain: csp.CSPDomain
protocols: scg.protocol.NegativeSecret
tournamentStyle: full round-robin
turnDuration: 60
maxNumAvatars: 20
minStrengthening: 0.01
initialReputation: 100.0
maxReputation: 10000.0
reputationFactor: 0.4
minProposals: 1
maxProposals: 20
numRounds: 10
proposedClaimMustBeNew: true
minConfidence: 0.1 ]
csp.CSPConfig {{ csp_config[maxRelNum: 255 maxVariables: 15 ] }}