[Cs5500] Tournament on Wednesday on CCIS machines

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:39:02 EDT 2011

The latest build (as of 11:15am) has been deployed to agentx.ccs.neu.edu.
The tournaments have been added and will begin at 4:00pm, registration will
begin at 2:30pm, and you can enroll in the tournaments starting now (using
the same login you signed up with yesterday).

The config files used for each tournament are listed below (and can be
accessed via the web interface).  Please let me know if you have any issues
enrolling or registering, and I'll get back to you as fast as I can (I'm in
my office today, so I'll be in and out of meetings.)

-Rick

scg_config[
domain: csp.CSPDomain
protocols: positiveStandard
tournamentStyle: full round-robin
turnDuration: 60
maxNumAvatars: 20
minStrengthening: 0.01
initialReputation: 100.0
maxReputation: 10000.0
reputationFactor: 0.4
minProposals: 1
maxProposals: 20
numRounds: 10
proposedClaimMustBeNew: true
minConfidence: 0.1 ]
csp.CSPConfig {{ csp_config[maxRelNum: 255 maxVariables: 50 ] }}

scg_config[
domain: hsr.HSRDomain
protocols: scg.protocol.ForAllExists scg.protocol.ExistsForAll
tournamentStyle: full round-robin
turnDuration: 60
maxNumAvatars: 20
minStrengthening: 0.01
initialReputation: 100.0
maxReputation: 10000.0
reputationFactor: 0.4
minProposals: 1
maxProposals: 20
numRounds: 10
proposedClaimMustBeNew: true
minConfidence: 0.1 ]
hsr.HSRConfig {{ hsr_config[maxN: 1000000 ] }}