[Cs5500] Smart HSR Avatar tournament

Rick Keilty rkeilty at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Apr 19 18:15:48 EDT 2011

Thanks for the corrections, the config file now looks like:

scg_config[
domain: hsr.HSRDomain
protocols: scg.protocol.ForAllExists scg.protocol.ExistsForAll
tournamentStyle: full round-robin
turnDuration: 60
maxNumAvatars: 20
minStrengthening: 0.01
initialReputation: 100.0
maxReputation: 10000.0
reputationFactor: 0.4
minProposals: 1
maxProposals: 20
numRounds: 20
proposedClaimMustBeNew: true
minConfidence: 0.1 ]
hsr.HSRConfig {{ hsr_config[maxN: 1000000 ] }}

I have added the tournament to the system using this configuration.

-Rick