[Cs5500] Can we have a pre-tournament run?

Yue Liu liu.yue at husky.neu.edu
Sun Apr 17 19:18:07 EDT 2011

Hi Harsha,

After I run the hsr and csp game, everything looks great. However, I found
that when a claim is strengthened, neither avatar can win. For example, in
the history file, you can find a record like this:
claim hsr.HSRInstanceSet {{   HSR(290,19)   }} scg.protocol.ExistsForAll {{
     }} 0.03103448275862069 1.0
proposer  {{ Basic }}
opposer  {{ Smart }}
action strengthening 0.04103448275862069
pointsWon 0.0
We need to fix this.

--Yue

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Harsha Suleballe <suleballe.h at husky.neu.edu