[Cs5500] HashCode option isn't working properly

Reto Kleeb kleeb.r at husky.neu.edu
Fri Apr 15 14:00:38 EDT 2011

We updated the jar file (SCP directly from /home... etc. to avoid any
possibility of caching issues) and the error still persists.

Stacktrace:
http://agentx.ccs.neu.edu:8080/job/GenericSCG/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/rules/TestAgreementProtocolInterpreter/test1/

Are there any further details that we could deliver to simplify the
debugging?

Thanks

Reto